Have you earned your Criteo Advertising Professional Certification? Congrats!
You can always find your award certificate on your user profile here on Criteo Advertising Academy and print it straight from there.
Did you know you can also add your certificate to your LinkedIn profile and spotlight your professional development achievement?
Here's how to easily add your certificate:
- Go to LinkedIn.com and open your personal profile.
- In your profile, go to the "Licenses & Certifications" section, and click on the "+" sign to add a new certification.
- Don't see the Licenses & Certifications section? If you have no certificates in your profile yet, you can add this to your profile by clicking on "Add profile section" at the top of your profile.
- Once you've added the profile section and clicked on the +, you'll see a number of fields to fill out:
- The name of your certification is "Criteo Advertising Professional Certification".
- The name of the** Certification Authority** is "Criteo".
- The certification authority URL is https://www2.criteo.com/criteopartners.
- You'll find the** license number** and expiration date on your certificate.
- Click save and you're done!
Tip: LinkedIn no longer shares new certifications with your network automatically. If you'd like to share it, why not create a post for your followers with an image of your certificate? Make sure to tag it with #criteopartners so we can celebrate it!