Have you earned a Criteo Certification? First of all, congratulations!
You can always find your award certificate on "My Profile" by clicking on the user profile icon at the top right-hand side and print it straight from there.
Did you know you can also add your certificate to your LinkedIn profile to show off your accomplishment to your network?
Here's how to easily add your certificate:
- Go to LinkedIn.com and open your personal profile.
- In your profile, go to the "Licenses & Certifications" section, and click on the "+" sign to add a new certification.
- Don't see the Licenses & Certifications section? If you have no certificates in your profile yet, you can add this to your profile by clicking on "Add profile section" at the top of your profile.
- Once you've added the profile section and clicked on the +, you'll see a number of fields to fill out:
- The full name of your certification (e.g. "Criteo Technical Specialist Certification")
- The name of the Issuing Organization is "Criteo".
- The credential URL is the URL of your certification. This allows a user who visits your profile to verify your certificate credentials.
- You'll find the license number and expiration date on your certificate.
- Click save and you're done!
Tip: LinkedIn no longer shares new certifications with your network automatically. If you'd like to share it, why not create a post for your followers with an image of your certificate? Make sure to tag it with #criteo #criteocommerceacademy so we can celebrate it!
Here an example of a post you could copy and paste it into a new LinkedIn post:
Glad to share that I just passed the [Name of the Certification] of #criteocommerceacademy by @Criteo! Proud to be part of the #criteo certified expert group.