What is Criteo Commerce Academy?
Criteo Commerce Academy is a global training portal where you can learn and get certified on Criteo platforms and solutions to advance your career in digital advertising and succeed in achieving your marketing goals.
In the Criteo Commerce Academy you can learn about programmatic advertising, retail media, and commerce media, all in one place!
- Show your knowledge by earning badges and certifications on advertising topics and Criteo platforms.
- Become a master of the Criteo Commerce Media Platform.
- Discover how to set up your advertising initiatives for success, platform best practices are, and how to best meet your KPIs.
- Share your success by uploading your badges and certifications to LinkedIn.
On this portal, you'll find:
- Training certifications and courses:
- Self-paced certification programs covering programmatic advertising and retail media.
- A learning library with self-paced educational courses to boost your teams knowledge and better enable new hires.
- Much more coming soon!
- Interactive training: Trainings designed to be engaging, impactful, and most of all, fun.
- Gain platform experience: Learn Criteo’s platform through simulated platform experiences.
- Verifiable LinkedIn Badges: After passing a certification, trainees receive a verifiable certificate, which can be uploaded to LinkedIn.
- Quick links to Criteo platforms and support centers.
Tips for navigating Criteo Commerce Academy
- The Homepage is your starting point. You'll find all relevant training material, our latest insights, and links to other key resources here.
- If you're enrolled in a certification course, you'll be able to resume your learning right from where you left off on the homepage under Continue Learning.
- Looking for something specific? The Search Bar or the Topics section at the top right of the homepage can help you find what you need.
- Just browsing? Check our the Navigation Bar at the top left of the homepage to find content sorted by category.
- Unsure where you are, where you’ve been or where you’re going in a course? Module outlines are located on the left side of the page, making it easy for you to find and reference.
- Want to get notified when there's new content? Follow a Topic for latest updates.
Not sure where to get started?
Take a look at our Learn by Role section in the navigation bar.
You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org